We are following guidance from the CDC and OSHA to ensure the safety and health of our employees and patients. For this reason, we will be implementing a variety of recommended safety precautions. These guidelines can change and this is the most up to date protocols on the date this is received.
These precautions will include:
- Patients Temperature screenings before entering the practice.
- Healthcare workers will be required to wash prior to working with a patient their hands and use sanitizer frequently, gloves will be worn when contacting a patient.
- Patients will be required to cover their mouths when sneezing and coughing.
- All providers will be required to wear masks, gloves, and eye protection.
- All patients are required to wear a mask during the entire time they are in the practice
- We will not be able to accept walk ins at this time we suggest calling our as our treatment capacity is reduced as well
- Self-reporting requirements: Patients: should report any symptoms of the virus they or a household/family member experience. Symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell. Patients should also self-report if they have close contact with someone who is confirmed cases must be reported to our local health department.
- We will be increasing cleaning protocols as always; all treatment tables are sanitized between patients.
- Except when necessary to ensure patient privacy, doors will be left open so doorknobs/plates will not be touched by each person entering and leaving the premises
- New patients will have the opportunity to fill out initial intake forms ahead of time, a link to the forms is texted prior to the first visit
- Waiting room materials will be limited: all shared materials such as magazines, brochures and pens will be removed.
- The number of patients allowed in the office at the same time will be limited.
- Plexiglass is installed in the waiting room to separate administrative staff from patients.
- If rehab in the gym is necessary, the number of people will be limited and 6 foot social distancing will enforced, face coverings must remain on.
- Any rehab equipment will be sanitized between patients all Thera Bands will be soaked in disinfectant after use.
We look forward to returning to work with you soon. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
David Perna DC