Here at Back and Body Medical, we are taking proper COVID19 precautions. We wanted to highlight our efforts and list our COVID19 guidelines to ensure that you feel safe and protected.
- We will be operating at a reduced capacity
- Masks will be required 100% of the time
- We will temperature check all patients and staff prior to entering the office
- No sick patients allowed
- Please abide by state quarantine laws
- Treatment rooms & equipment cleaned in between patients
- Disinfecting tables and chairs
- Gym equipment cleaned and sanitized between use – no shared use allowed
- Extra sanitizing for our staff
- We only operate on an appointment basis for the time being
- Doors left open to air out spaces
- Forms to be filled out ahead of time
- Plexiglass in the waiting room
- 6 feet social distancing
We take the pandemic very seriously and will do our part in helping keep our patients and staff as safe as possible as we look forward to a return to normality in the future.
We care so much about your safety here. It is our top priority. Please contact us today to make an appointment, safely. Or schedule online.