An aching back, stiff neck, and painful waist and hips are all commonly treated by chiropractors. These medical professionals’ knowledge and understanding of the musculoskeletal makeup of the body allows them to apply a variety of strategies for pain alleviation and prevention, and reverse the effects of certain physical conditions.
But musculoskeletal pains are not all they can treat; in fact, chiropractors are instrumental in the effective treatment of other health woes directly connected to the ineffective performance of the body’s nervous system. They provide supplemental solutions to signs and symptoms of other different kinds of illnesses. Therefore, don’t be surprised if you’re suffering from respiratory infection and your physician tells you to visit a chiropractor because there are aspects of treatment that only the said medical professional has the right strategies for and can effectively perform to help restore your complete wellness.
If you wish to know what are the various conditions that your NYC chiropractor can help you and your loved ones with, provided below are three separate lists of conditions that demand chiropractic care.
Conditions and Diseases
- Asthma– In a lot of cases, the adjustment of a person’s spine (typically with young children with chronic asthma) carried out by a highly trained chiropractor has proven to improve the condition and even minimize the use of “power” drugs that often lead to side effects.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ear infection
- Fertility issues – Numerous studies have revealed that some fertility issues are linked to improper nervous system function, poor nutrition, high stress levels and poor lifestyle habits. Chiropractors are nervous system specialists, hence they have the necessary knowledge and methods to get the nervous system to function optimally, which then can solve fertility problems.
- Frequent colds and flu
- Gastrointestinal syndromes
- Menstrual disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis – Chiropractic care is essential in pain management as well as the condition’s other symptoms.
- Respiratory infection
- Auto accident and work-related injuries
- Chronic Injuries
- Falling Injuries
- Sport injuries
Musculoskeletal Conditions – these are considered the specialization of chiropractors. They accurately identify these conditions and work with other medical specialists to create a complete treatment either to prevent the condition from worsening, or promote full healing.
- Carpal or Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Persistent headaches or migraines
- Neck and back pains and stiffness
- Muscle spasms and pinched nerves
- Numbness and weakness of extremities, and others.